L-Methionine is an amino acid found in high protein foods. Methionine has antioxidant properties that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage. It helps the removal of toxic wastes from the liver and assists in the breakdown of fats in the body. This amino acid is essential for energy production and muscle building, and with the addition of vitamin B6 helps maximise absorption and effectiveness of L-methionine.
Food Supplement Key Features:
- Free From Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy
- Free From Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.
Directions: Adult and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Ingredients: L-Methionine, Avicel, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), *Stearic acid, *Magnesium stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze(shellac) *From Vegetable Source
Health Warnings: ood Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Pregnant women should seek advice before use.
WWSM Says: -
What are HealthAid L-Methionine tablets for?
- May help keep the liver, lungs and brain healthy and active
- May promote the metabolism of fats and other food elements
- May help in production of muscle tissues and strengthening
- May boost the energy level
- May work as an antioxidants and protect against free radical damages
- May help improve liver functionality and avoid building up toxins in the liver
- vitamin B6 helps to increase the absorption of other amino acids
HealthAid L-Methionine tablets may be of benefit to: -
- People who have high level of cholesterol or fat
- People who are on weight management programme
- People who complaints about constipation and digestive disorders
- People suffering from arthritis and muscle pain
- Older people may benefit from higher intake
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.