A Dragon 1:35 scale model kit of the German Halftrack Sd.Kfz. 251/16 Ausf.C - a version which was equipped with two flame tanks.
The Sd.Kfz.251 German halftrack family was widely employed throughout WWII, with more than 15,000 units built. One family member was the Sd.Kfz.251/16 Ausf.C Flammpanzerwagen, which, as its name suggests, carried flamethrowers. Indeed, there were two 14mm projectors mounted on each hull side. These were supplied by two fuel tanks totaling 700 liters of flammable mixture. This was enough to fuel 80 bursts lasting up to two seconds each. A total of 347 such halftrack flamethrowers were built from January 1943 onwards.
The newest kit portrays such a flammpanzerwagen with a welded hull and there is an impressive level of detail visible in the open-topped fighting compartment, including the projectors, spray tubes and fuel tanks. Indeed, two sets of projectors are offered (with or without covers) to ensure modelers can display the kit precisely as they wish. Two flame operator figures and a driver figure are included, and the former even come with alternate heads wearing field caps or flame proof hoods. This 1/35 scale kit is scorching hot in every imaginable way, so it makes a great addition to Dragon’s upgraded Sd.Kfz.251 family!
- Fenders details-up
- Slide-molded rear tow shackle in maximum details
- Two sets of 14mm flame projectors, spray tubes and ahield in maximum details
- Instrument panel details-up
- Front seats w/extreme details, photo-etched seat back spring
- Notek blackout light
- Storage box w/ open & close option
- Headlight and width indicator poles are finely reproduced
- Improved sprocket, road wheel details.
- 2 Sculptured operators in flameproof overalls with alternate masked heads
- Individual track links
- Precisely molded fuel supply devices including braided pattren feed hoses
- Two kinds of spray tubes (w/ cradle locked/unlocked) and spray tubes firing/transporting option (with/without cap)
- Detailed fuel pump and gasoline engine for pumping
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 38 cm Height: 24 cm Width: 8 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: For modellers age 14 and over. Not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.