Delivery Services & Charges
During the checkout process you will find different delivery options and associated prices. Further details of delivery methods are explained below:
Free Delivery: This option is available for any orders to UK addresses, this is our standard delivery service for which we use the Royal Mail Tracked 48 Postal Service. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after posting.
Next Day: We use the Royal Mail tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays).
- It is imperative that billing address details are entered exactly as shown on credit/debit card statements, since delays can occur if any information is entered incorrectly.
- All delivery timescales are subject to availability.
- Occasionally we may split your order and in these circumstances the goods will arrive in more than one parcel and arrive at different times.
- A signature may be required for certain delivery services.
- If the parcel is too large for your letterbox and you are unavailable to take delivery a calling card will be left for you to arrange collection from your local Post Office or redelivery. Occasionally the parcel may be left with neighbours or in a safe location which will be indicated on the card.
- Working day refers to any day Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.