The Badger 200 offers ease of single action operation while providing the fine spray pattern of internal mix paint atomisation for professionals results.
Simplicity of use makes this the top choice for the serious model painter, or decorative stenciller. Also an excellent airbrush for auto detailing, paint posters, T-Shirts, ceramics and lots more. Depressing the trigger realeases a pre-set amount of colour which can be regulated by turning a needle adjustment screw at the back of the airbrush handle.
Once the desired paint flow is set, the airbrush will maintain the pre-set spray pattern until the user chooses to change it.
- Spray virtually any properly reduced material
- Single universal needle
- Adjustable spray patterns from 1/6" ('.6mm) to 2" (50mm).
- New drop-in tip design for easy cleaning
- Can be adapted to all air systems (propellant, compressor, CO2 tank)..
- Operates on 20 to 50 psi (1.4 to 3.5 bar)
- Teflon head seal assures efficient air flow.
- Model, Hobby & Craft Projects
- Fine & Commercial Art
- Automotive detailing / customising
- T-Shirt / Textile painting
- Cake Decorating
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 27 cm Height: 20 cm Width: 7 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.