During the late 1940s the British developed an anti-tank gun capable of defeating a 60-degree sloped plate 6 inch thick plated tank.
After a few years of refinement, the end product was the FV4005 Stage II, a tank destroyer.
- New Toolng of FV4005 Stage II Enclosed Turret
- New Tooling of the frontal armour
- New Tooling of the hand-cranked winch and the spade at the rear
- New one-piece road wheels
- Hatches can be displayed in open or closed positions
- Four scheme and decals for FV4005 Stage II
- The Commander's folding observation pedestal is reproduced in the correct position
- Turret welding lines are accurately represented for FV4005
- Scale: 1/35
Model DOES NOT Include Paints, Glue or Paintbrushes. These are sold seperately.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:38.5cm Height:24.5cm Width:10.5cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 14+. Model Making should always be done under adult supervision.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.