A 1:35 scale AFV Club model kit of the AEC Matador Mid Production Type.
Associated Equipment Company (AEC), famous for designing the double-decker bus, engaged in producing military vehicles under the request of the Ministry of War Transport during that time.
The four-wheel drive middle artillery tractor designed by AEC was developed from it's own two-wheel drive vehicle. The original was to pull 5.5 inch howitzers or 3.7 inch anti-air guns, however the vehicle eventually being used in multipurpose tasks during the war time.
- Precisely replicates details of cabin interior
- Accurately reproduced chassis & suspension systems are based on thorough study of actual vehicle
- The winch, wire, tools and 5-gallon fuel tank under chassis are included
- New resin 5-gallon fuel tank and fuel tank rack part included
- New tooling car roof and canvas cover
- Fabric cover of cargo bed can choose to be open or closed
- Carge bed interior and benches with delicate wooden texture
- Doors and windshield can choose to be open or closed
- Precision photo-etched parts of radiator guard and wire hooks included
- New photo-etched part of exhaust support
PAINTS AND GLUE NOT INCLUDED.
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 39 cm Height: 25 cm Width: 7 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Intended for collectors of age 14 years and above.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.