Uva-ursi & Echinacea Oral Drops is a combination of two distinctive herbs - Arctostaphylos uva-ursi and Echinacea purpurea. It is one of Alfred Vogel's very first herbal products.
- Fresh Herb Tincture
Uva-ursi & Echinacea Cystitis oral drops is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to help relieve minor urinary complaints associated with cystitis in women
Uva-ursi & Echinacea Oral Drops may be used by adult women over 18 years. Take 15 drops in a little water two to five times daily.Make sure you drink plenty of fluids whilst taking this product.
Available as: 50ml Oral Drops
Traditional Herbal Registration Number THR#: 13668/0030
You Should NOT Take this product if:
- Men - Cystitis in men is most often caused by an enlarged prostate . Seek advice from a doctor in order to get a diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
- Women under 18 years of age
- Those allergic to Echinacea or plants of the daisy family (Asteracea/Compositae)
- Those allergic to Uva-ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)
- Those with a tendency to allergies such as hives, allergic eczema or asthma
- Those currently suffering from an autoimmune illness, immune illness or TB.
- Those currently taking an immunosuppressant medicine
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.