What is Atrosan® Devil's Claw? Atrosan® Devil's Claw is a licensed herbal rheumatism product made from extracts of Devil's Claw herb cultivated in the Kalahari without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides or fungicides. It can be used for joint pain and to reduce symptoms of back pain or other rheumatism pains in the shoulders and elbows, or for knee and other joint pains. Always read the leaflet
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- For rheumatic pain, backache or lumbago
- Made from extracts of cultivated Devil's Claw rather than endangered wild harvested herb
- Can be used with other medicines
Tradtional Herbal Remedy License THR No. 13668/0012
- Atrosan® Devil's Claw tablets may be used as a rheumatism product for the relief of joint & muscular pain in adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
- Use one tablet twice daily immediately after food. The dose can be increased to two tablets twice daily if relief is not obtained after 3 to 5 days.
- Not for use by children under 18
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
Atrosan® Devil's Claw tablets contain the extract of Harpagophytum procumbens root, also known as Devil's Claw.
One film-coated tablet contains 480 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil's Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H. zeyheri L. Decne.) (1.5-3.0:1). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% V/V.
Other ingredients found in Atrosan® Devil's Claw tablets are lactose, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, precipitated silica, colloidal silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). The tablet coating contains talc, titanium dioxide, macrogol and hypromellose.
We do not use genetically modified ingredients.
WWSM Says: -
- Each year, up to 15 million wild Harpagophytum plants are dug up from the desert.
- This helps to protect the wild habitat of Devil's claw.
- Plants are grown from seed, developing into tubers that take 4 years to mature.
- These are harvested by hand and brought to Roggwil in Switzerland to be transformed Bioforce's famous devil's claw tincture and then, through their special tableting process, into tincture tablets.
- Devil's claw has long been known for its beneficial properties. The principal active components are called iridoids, the principal of which is harpagoside.
- Devil's claw also has been found to elicit antioxidant activity.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.